Position your business for success with support from our experienced business law team.
We offer a comprehensive suite of legal services to our clients regarding business-related matters. We believe that business law advising is as unique as your business.
Our Colorado Business Law attorneys enjoy the challenges and rewards that come with advising entrepreneurs and small business owners. Attorneys on our business team have served as both general and in-house counsel for a range of businesses. These experiences afford us a unique perspective on the various legal needs of business owners and influence the way we advise our clients.
Business Law Services
- Business and Asset Purchase Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity formation (LLCs, Partnerships, Corporations, Nonprofits)
- Resolving and litigating contractual disputes
- Breach of contract matters
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Contract negotiation
- Independent contractor agreements
- Master services agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Promissory Notes
- Property Management Agreements
- Lease Management Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Commercial Loan Agreements
- Business Dissolution