Real Estate Law
Protect your personal and commercial real estate assets from purchase to development to management.
We know that making real estate investments is one of the most significant decisions you will ever make. This necessitates careful handling of every real estate-related transaction, question, or dispute. We know how crucial it is to safeguard your investment and yourself through careful, in-depth review and advice while simultaneously focusing on cost-effectiveness and effectiveness.
From negotiation to due diligence to closing, Baker Law Group has experience representing both individual and corporate clients. Real estate lawyers on our team have assisted with real estate transactions as both general and in-house counsel for local businesses, giving them unique insight into business owners’ needs and concerns. Additionally, we have provided legal advice to numerous homebuyers and homeowners on a variety of real estate-related issues.
We have the expertise to meet your legal requirements, whether you are a seasoned real estate investor or a first-time home buyer. What’s more, if different necessities emerge en route, our work in this space has associated us with certain fantastic experts all through the business, permitting us to act as an exhaustive asset for our real estate clients.
Real Estate Lawyer Services
- HOA, Condominium Association, Cooperative formation, dispute resolution, litigation, and administration
- Preparation and review of property management agreements and other service contracts related to real estate (see our business page for more)
- Litigation and resolution of contractual disputes arising from real estate dealings and quiet title actions and real estate partitions
- Representation of property owners and contractors regarding potential or existing liens
- Assistance with partition actions and 1030 exchanges
- Preparation and review of deeds, including personal representative’s deeds
Assistance with real estate purchases and sales from start to finish, including
- Drafting and review of purchase and sale agreement and other documents
- Due diligence review and objections
- Assistance with disputes regarding purchase
Landlord and Property Management assistance, including
- Drafting and review of residential and commercial leases, lease amendments, and short-term rental agreements
- Negotiation with tenants regarding lease terms, disputes, or non-payment